- Degree or diploma in business, education, communications, psychology, or related sales discipline
- Minimum 7+ years home building industry experience in a senior sales or leadership position
- Proven ability to set and achieve business objectives
- Track record of leading and motivating a team to achieve sales targets
- Sound knowledge of residential construction processes and milestones
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Reputation for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Previous working knowledge of HubSpot or similar CRM database
Core office hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. As Sales Manager you will be overseeing the Baywest Homes sales team who will be responsible for working show home hours of Monday to Thursday from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and as a result may be required to work outside of the core office hours.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
All Section23 Management LP employees are required to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine series, approved by Health Canada, as a condition of employment. Should you be the successful candidate, you will be required to comply with Section23’s mandatory Vaccination Policy.
If you are a match for this full-time, on site position at Calgary’s most dynamic and energetic home building team, please forward your resume with cover letter in confidence to the attention of Marion Murray, Senior Vice President via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by clicking the button below. Please reference “Sales Manager” in the subject line of your email.